NOTE: Removing a Jezzam account is irreversible. Your customer database, booking information, booking history and ALL other data stored in Jezzam for your Account will be permanently removed from the Jezzam production system. This action can not be undone.
You can only delete a Jezzam Account if you are the owner of that site account. Normal Administrators of a Jezzam Account can not delete it.
You can delete your account using the following steps:
- Log into your Jezzam User account (https://app.jezzam.com/user)
- On the "Sites" tab you will see a list of Jezzam accounts
- Click the trash can icon next to the Account that you wish to delete
- You will be asked to confirm that you wish to delete the Account
- You will then be asked to enter your password to confirm the action
- Click "Delete" to delete the Account
This action is permanent and can not be undone.