PLEASE NOTE: Removing your Jezzam User profile is irreversible. It can not be undone.
You can only delete your Jezzam User Profile if you do not have any future bookings made using your profile and you are not the site owner of a Jezzam Site Account.
Site accounts are listed on the "Sites" tab of your User profile page (https://app.jezzam.com/user)
If you wish to delete your Jezzam User Profile, first make sure that you do not have any future bookings (via the "Your bookings" tab of your user profile). You will need to cancel any future bookings if you want to delete your Jezzam User Profile.
If you are the owner of a Site Account, you will need to pass ownership on to another administrator for that site or delete the site. See "How to delete a Jezzam Site Account" for more information.
To completely delete you Jezzam User Profile:
- Log into Jezzam and go to your Jezzam user account page: https://app.jezzam.com/user
- Go to the "Your details" tab
- Click the "Delete profile" link at the bottom of the page
- Follow the instructions to be emailed a deletion code.
- Once you receive the deletion code, enter this into the form provided
- You will be asked to confirm you wish to delete your Jezzam User Profile
- You will then be asked to enter your password
- Click "Delete" to delete your Jezzam User Profile
This action is permanent and can not be undone.