To customise a report.
- Login into you account admin panel
- Go to the "Analytics" section
- Click the "Reports" tab
- Select the report that you want to customise
- You can change the columns in the report by clicking the "Columns" button and selecting which columns you want to display
- You can select the date range for the report (if available), using the "Date range" drop down.
- You can also sort on columns if they have an up and down symbol next to the column name.
- Some columns also have a filter box on them to help you filter down your results
You can also export the result of the report (for example to Excel) by clicking the appropriate button at the top of the report results.