Jezzam has two ways your customer's can view booking slots on your mini website (booking page):
- Calendar mode
- Stacked mode
Calendar mode looks like a familiar calendar and shows available booking slots arranged in their relative time positions. This is great when it's important if your customer are used to seeing slots arranged by time (for example, sports clubs find this mode very useful).
Stacked mode is similar but available booking slots are simply stacked together with no gaps. This is useful for example when your services have multiple start time (like on the hour, 15 minutes passed the hour etc).
Jezzam lets you choose the view most suitable to your business and customers.
To change online booking calendar mode
- In your admin panel, go to Settings > Mini website
- On the “Customise” tab, scroll right to the bottom of the page
- Select “Stacked mode” under “Booking slot display”
- Click “Save”
- Go your mini website and refresh the page
- Select a service and then a date – you’ll see all the available booking slots with their start times
Have a play and see what you prefer, you can always switch back to “Calendar mode” depending on what works best for your business.